Don’t miss out on the SCOTT Women Powder Days
21 - 22 February 2015 St.Christoph/Arlberg (AUT)
Do you like riding off-piste or have you always wanted to improve your freeriding basics? Do you enjoy the combination of movement and being in nature that ski-touring offers? If so, come to the SCOTT Women Powder Days in St.Christoph / Arlberg and enjoy riding with other like-minded women.
You will have the opportunity to test some SCOTT Skis from the 15/16 winter collection and the professional SCOTT team athletes and mountain guides will be there to help you make your choice. Participants will be split into different groups, depending on focus. So no matter if you want to hit big, stylish freeride lines or if you want to work on your ski-touring technique, you will improve your skills in a relaxed and non-competitive atmosphere. In the avalanche safety basic training we work on dealing with critical situations, and you have the possibility to test PIEPS safety equipment. The SCOTT Women Powder Days are open to all levels, from beginners to experienced riders.
After many runs, a couple of climbs and tons of precious tips and tricks, we will end the day all together with a drink and a snack. And who knows, you might find new powder friends for some more winter adventures! Spots are limited, so register now for one or more days!
The SCOTT Women Powder Days will take place on Saturday and Sunday and whether or not you want to register for one day or for the whole weekend is totally up to you!
21-22 February 2015 St.Christoph/Arlberg (AUT)
- Effective parallel turns on moderately difficult slopes
- Safe skiing in different snow conditions
- Backcountry safety gear (transceiver, shovel & probe) – also available for loan
- Skitour: be in good general fitness for 2-3 hours hike/climb (ca. 800m of vertical) and have experience in skiing off-piste on moderately difficult terrain
- Professional guiding for all levels with mountain guides, technique training in cooperation with local ski schools (ski touring and freeriding groups)
- SCOTT test skis and skins
- PIEPS Backcountry safety gear - transceiver, shovel & probe (available for loan or bring your own)
- Avalanche safety basic training
- Day ski pass
- Goodbye drink & snack
- SCOTT Surprise
EUR 79.00 per day (39.00/day for season pass holders)
Please register here,
or send an email to womenpowderdays(at)lizkristoferitsch.at